Sunday, May 01, 2011

Mister, the sky's a contortionist

MUSIC: THE BLOOD BROTHERS
MOOD: MEH

Post on Groezrock and London will follow soon, first I have all'o'this! 



Petticoat - Courtesy of I Love Vintage
Floral top - ASOS
Peeptoe shoes - Deichmann
Belt - ebay


To celebrate their 5-year existence, I Love Vintage sent me this awesome skirt to promote their burlesque/50s/rock&roll clothing! I adore petticoats, sweetheart necklines and cinched waists (so much I will completely forget about my new no-more-cutesy-things rule!), I have since I was a little girl and I probably always will. So I obviously jumped on it right away! I can't wait to go out dancing in this, seriously! 
For now I'm just chilling in my room, listening to the Blood Brothers with the window wide open (as a punishment to my noisy neighbours) whilst reminiscing the old days, back when I had a major girl crush on Zui Suicide and wore plastic heart earrings and big gold necklaces with like, boombox pendants (I SHOULD START WEARING THAT AGAIN). 

Anyway - The shop carries some of the prettiest vintage bags you have ever seen - hence why a lot of them already have a "sold" tag on them, dammit! - as well as a lot of pretty dresses, cardigans, shoes and so on! And if you're not so much into vintage, that's okay too - there's a 'novintage' section for you to enjoy. Also, stay tunes for a new load of all things fluffy and tule! New petticoats and -pants will be appearing on the website soon! 
So head over to the website, because quite frankly, you WILL love it!

PS: Sorry for the overload of text between brackets - I sure do that a lot don't I??

Enjoy what is left of your Sunday, you guys! 
x

PPS: My photo is featured on Chictopia's main page for the next few hours! Yay!

Labels:

26 Comments:

At May 1, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger Kelsey said...

Beautful pictures!

 
At May 1, 2011 at 8:25 PM , Blogger Carlijn said...

wauw, super! x

 
At May 1, 2011 at 8:40 PM , Blogger Anja said...

suppeeeer

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:21 PM , Blogger Renee said...

oooh that's too cute!!

 
At May 1, 2011 at 9:39 PM , Blogger MANONbonbonn said...

Mooie foto´s, staat je goed!

 
At May 1, 2011 at 10:30 PM , Blogger Annebeth said...

amagad als je die rok ooit kwijt wilt dan koop ik em graag over, wat een prachtig stuk!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 12:52 AM , Blogger moustachic said...

how cute seriously!

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 3:32 AM , Anonymous Fydez said...

Beautiful photos darling!
I am so glad that I found this blog because it's now one of my favorites. I love the feel, I love everything! XX

 
At May 2, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger chicqua said...

Tis is so lovely..seriously super lovely.love da colour,da soft tone..love ur blog ,its so cute,
much love,
www.chicqua.blogspot.com

 
At May 2, 2011 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look amazing, can't take my eyes of you <3

 
At May 2, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger Leanns' Vintage said...

gave foto's zeg! En haha, zet de muziek nog maar wat harder ;)


x
ANPOVB

 
At May 2, 2011 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Morgane said...

Heb ik al gezegd dat ik echt jaloers ben op jouw haar?

 
At May 2, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous linamathilde said...

Wonderfull ;) French girl in paris!

 
At May 2, 2011 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

found you via lookbook, this skirt is amazing!! and your blog is simply lovely. :)x

 
At May 2, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger La Brune said...

Your blog is so great! :)

 
At May 3, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Princesse Kyonyuu said...

OMG I love your petticoat so much !
xoxo

http://princessekyonyuu.blogspot.com/

 
At May 3, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd love to see pictures of you wearing that outside - it just seems so unpractical somehow :(

 
At May 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Vicky DISCOMETOOBLIVION.COM said...

Dear Anon,

I can still fit into doors, run around like a nutcase and particularly dance dance dance like there's no fucking tomorrow. So I wouldn't be so sure to call this look impractical.
At least I'm not wearing 5 inch heels!

Sincerely,

Vicky.

 
At May 3, 2011 at 3:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wauw, prachtige foto's!

 
At May 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Lippylash said...

Comment was meant for here! but love love love this look

 
At May 3, 2011 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Emma said...

Gosh, that is gorgeous. Beautiful photographs! x

 
At May 6, 2011 at 3:21 AM , Blogger M said...

So that's the feeling that ha sbeen haunting me lately! It's the no-more-cutesy-voices telling me to stop wearing cutesy stuff! Happy to hear it's common all around the world and not just in my head. It's a darling cutesy look this one though, so fragile and flirty!

 
At May 8, 2011 at 8:02 PM , Blogger robin sue said...

die rok is amazing!!
en je robijntje-knuffel ook :d

 
At May 9, 2011 at 4:16 AM , Blogger Caroline Mason said...

wow did you take those photos? They are so good! I love the recetes idea!

 
At June 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM , Blogger F. said...

heel schattig dit !

shallow vs profound

 
At September 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very very beautiful. You look lovely! :)

 

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for taking the time to comment. If you'd like to ask a question, be sure to leave an e-mail address or whatevz so I can get back to you, because otherwise I'll just get all awkward and forget to reply, which comes off rather shitty, but I swear I'm actually a pretty okay person in real life. Promise!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts